Single Skin Air Washer
Product Code : AFE/CAW/SS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
Single Skin Air Washers by AIRFLOW ENGINEERS are designed specifically keeping high efficiency under consideration at a low cost for which the equipments are designed on lower wet bulb temperatures. Lower the wet bulb temperature, higher the efficiency of the air washer.
Production of Air Washers ranges from 5100 CMG (3000 CFM) to 50990 CMH(30000 CFM). Air Washers can be supplied with static pressure from as low as 15mm (0.6 inch) to 100 mm (4 inch).
Salient Features of AIRFLOW ENGINEERS Single Skin Air Washer
- 1.2/1.6 mm thick GI sheets used to fabricate the sheet panels enhancing its longevity
- Sheet panels are powder-coated making them resistant to rust
- The Water tank is always fabricated using Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion.
- The critical parts of the equipment are further given FRP lining to prevent developing any kind of contamination providing it extra life.
- 40- 45 percent less space as compared to conventional spray-type air washer systems.
- Cellulose Cooling Pads with higher water retention properties are used resulting in 10-20% less water consumption
- AMCA certified Centrifugal Fans are used
- Energy efficient motors of reputed make are installed
- The power consumption is nearly 40- 50 percent less due to prior designing and installing correctly matched and compatible blower, motor and water pump.
- The equipment is split into sections with necessary inspection windows for easy maintenance.
- Synthetic media filters or wire mesh metallic filters are provided to prevent the entry of the dust or polluted air into the premises.
Banks, Offices, Conference Rooms, Shopping Complexes, Departmental Stores, Auditoriums.
Automobiles, Textile Mills, Printing Press, Food Processing Units, Steel Plants, Industrial Sheds.
Hotels, Restaurants, Clubs, Banquet Halls, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Health Clubs, Gymnasiums.
Educational Institutions, Residential Apartments, Green Houses, Poultry Farms, Generator Rooms.
Dimensions/specifications are recommended by R&D dept for better performance and efficiency of the equipment which can be changed during the process of fabrication with prior intimation to our valued clients. Any changes in specification, if suggested by the client during the process of fabrication, can be considered on request.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Domestic Market
- All India