Double/Single Skin Ceiling Suspended Air Handling Units
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Set
- Price Range
- 30000.00 - 100000.00 INR
AIRFLOW ENGINEERS' Horizontal Ceiling-Suspended Air Handling Units are available in various sizes. The range of airflow is from 600 CFM to 8000 CF M. The nominal cooling capacity is from 1.5 TR to 20 TR.
Ceiling-Suspended Air Handling Units are available as:
- Chilled Water-type AHU: Comprising Chilled Water Cooling Coil (Having copper tube diameter of 1/2 inch)
- DX-type AHU: Comprising DX Cooling Coil (Having copper tube diameter of 3/8 inch)
These AHUs are further available in either of the following forms:
- Single Skin AHU: Fabricated out of 1.2 mm thick GI sheet which is then powder coated to prevent corrosion and rust formation.
- Double Skin AHU: Fabricated out of two 0.6 mm thick GI sheet within which high-quality PUF is injected for enhanced insulation.
Following are the Advantages of Single/Double Skin Ceiling Suspended AHU
- Precious floor space used is nil.
- Installation space required within false ceiling is bare minimum due to sleek, tailor-made and compact designs available.
- Machines are provided with DIDW centrifugal blowers which are either belt-driven or driven directly.
- Cooling coil is made of high quality copper tube with aluminium fins to achieve the maximum efficiency.
- Machines are fabricated using powder coated GI sheets to prevent corrosion which provides them longevity.
APPLICATIONS OF CEILING SUSPENDED A.H.U.
Banks, Offices, Conference Rooms, Shopping Complexes, Departmental Stores, Auditoriums.
Automobiles, Textile mills, Printing Press, Food Processing units, Steel Plants.
Hotels, Restaurants, Clubs, Banquet Halls.
Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Health Clubs, Gymnasiums.
Educational Institutes, Residential apartments.
Dimensions/specifications are recommended by R&D dept for better performance and efficiency of the equipment which can be changed during the process of fabrication with prior intimation to our valued clients. Any changes in specification, if suggested by the client during the process of fabrication, can be considered on request.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Delivery Time
- 2 Week
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Domestic Market
- All India